CgMs advising SEGRO plc
CgMs have been advising SEGRO plc on their portfolio for a number of years with considerable success. SEGRO have one of the largest portfolio’s of commercial floorspace in Europe, providing over 3.4million sq m of business property in the UK alone.
CgMs are retained to provide comprehensive planning advice from asset management to new build opportunities in order to maximise value for SEGRO’s portfolio in the UK.
Some examples of our recent work include:
- Tudor Estate, Park Royal (London Borough of Brent) – Obtained outline planning permission and reserved matters approval for the redevelopment of a key site for 3,300 sq m of B1(c) (light industry), B2 (general industrial) or B8 (storage and distribution) floorspace.
- Horton Road, Poyle (Slough Borough Council) – Obtained reserved matters approval for the redevelopment of the site to provide 5,657 sq m of light industry (Class B1(c)) or storage and distribution (Class B8) including ancillary office, car parking, servicing and landscaping. A new-build unit was pre-let to an Airport Cargo Handling operator and a number of tenant specific design changes were obtained via a minor material amendment application.
- Glade Lane, Southall (London Borough of Ealing) – Full planning permission and non-material amendments were obtained for the erection of a 3,398 sq m storage and distribution building (Class B8) for use by an express parcel distributer.
- Verdus, Auriol Drive, Greenford Park (London Borough of Ealing) - Acting as landlords agent through the planning application process to enable a supermarket to occupy a unit for the logistics side of their business.
- Longwood Park and Trafford Park, Manchester (Trafford Council) – Full planning permissions, advertisement consent and prior approval for demolition obtained to enhance and modernise property functionality and appearance, thereby improving their appeal to a range of business users.
- Production of site and estate specific property planning audits to ascertain the lawful use of units; appraise the potential for alternative uses and building alterations; and supply due diligence reports.
- Applications for changes of use; modifications to premises; advertisement consent; extensions to the time limits for implementing existing planning permissions; and prior notification for demolition.
We continue to advise SEGRO on all elements of their property portfolio and look to maximise value from their assets through the planning system.