Government and Public Sector Group
The government and public sector team provide planning advice to:
- Central Government Departments.
- Public service providers in the provision of health and education.
- Other public sector providers.
- Local Authorities.
Public Sector Group Services
The core planning services the specialist team provides includes:
- Assessing the prospects of obtaining planning permission and the planning strategy to maximise the prospects of a planning permission.
- Leading the planning negotiations for development, working with the client and the client’s team.
- Protecting and promoting the organisation’s interests and future estate requirements through the planning process – for example by making representations to emerging national, regional and development plan policies.
Key Public Sector Clients
The Home Office / Historic Royal Palaces / Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust / Brighton and Hove City Council