Planning Consultancy Services
Our planning consultancy services are designed to lead our clients through the complexities of the development process. We tailor our solutions to each client's needs and we provide a cost effective and responsive approach to instructions.
We deal with all aspects of planning & development process, but our “core” planning consultancy services are:
- Planning appraisals - advice on the prospects of obtaining planning permission and planning strategy so as to maximise prospects of obtaining planning permission.
- Planning advisor and manager of the planning process and strategy in the preparation, submission and negotiation of the necessary planning applications.
- Preparation and co-ordination of the technical supporting information to the planning application, including Environmental Assessments, Design and Access Statements and Planning Supporting statements in partnership with other specialist consultants.
- Instructions to Counsel and co-ordinator of the appeal team.
- Expert planning witness at both planning appeals and enforcement appeals.
- Undertaking strategic housing land availability assessments and reviewing assessments on behalf of our housebuilder clients who are seeking to promote their housing sites through the Local Development Plan process.
- Minerals Assessment Reports in support of non-minerals related development in Minerals Safeguarding Areas and Minerals Consultation Areas
- Submission of representations on development plan documents.
- Retail sequential and impact assessments in support of planning applications for edge or out of centre developments.
- Undertaking affordable housing toolkit assessments in support of negotiations on the quantity, type and mix of affordable housing
- Provision of “sequential” and “exception test “assessments as part of Flood Risk Assessments.
- Provision of affidavits and planning evidence in support of compulsory purchase and arbitration disputes.
- Public consultation and political lobbying in response to and in support of planning applications.
- Negotiating the heads of terms for section 106 agreements, including development viability assessments where required to justify the proposed level of contributions.
Tesco / Metropolitan Police / Land Securities / Countryside Properties / Helioslough / Home Office / Costco / Ikea