Minerals and Waste Team
Planning for future minerals and waste development has always been controversial. Set against a back drop of provisions in European Directives, inadequate direction on minerals and waste specific policy, slow progress on local policy and economic considerations linked to consolidation within the industries a need for clear, concise and practical advice on proposals and project delivery has never been more important.
We have expertise in all aspects of minerals and waste development and wider environmental compliance and consenting. Our Team has a broad spectrum of industry and public sector clients and adopts a ‘hands on’ approach to creative planning and environmental solutions.
Our Core Services
- Planning applications and advice on minerals and waste developments, including proposals to be progressed as nationally significant infrastructure under the Planning Act 2008 and
- Project managing and co-ordinating input to associated Environmental Impact Assessments
- Expert planning witness at Appeals
- Stakeholder dialogue (independent facilitation) or integral public consultation
- Minerals and waste policy development and forecasting need
- Environmental compliance
- Environmental consenting
- Site Management Plans