The Historic Buildings team offers a comprehensive heritage planning service to a wide range of clients across the country.
Working with major developers and talented architects, we have built a strong reputation for our commercially astute advice, which adds value to the development process and helps realise our clients’ objectives. Our professional team is committed to providing:
- Expert analysis and assessment;
- Clear, professional advice; and
- Powerful and compelling advocacy.
Our success is based on our ability to negotiate with our professional colleagues in local government and English Heritage, establishing a shared understanding of how change can be managed successfully
- Heritage and Townscape Assessment
- Designation and Certificates of Immunity from Listing
- Expert Witness and Appeals
Areas of Work
- Listed Buildings
- World Heritage Sites and Conservation Areas
- Registered Parks and Gardens
Sellar / Met Police / Network Rail / Tesco / RWE Npower / Royal Mail / Sotheby’s